Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Toremifene Citrate PCT||Purity:||99%+ USP/BP Grade|
|MOQ:||Powder 10g; Oral Liquid 100mL||Shipping:||DHL, UPS, EMS, FEDEX, Post, ECommerce|
|Package:||100g, 500g 1KG Secure/Discreet Shippment||Payment:||Bitcoin, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bank Transfer|
CAS 89778-27-8 USP PCT Drugs Hormone Toremifene Citrate Fareston Powder for Male Ancillary
Toremifene Citrate Details:
Toremifene Citrate CAS 89778-27-8
Toremifene Citrate Synonyms: FC 1157a; Fareston; NK 622; NSC 613680
Toremifene Citrate Molecular Formula: C26H28ClNO·C6H8O7
Toremifene Citrate Molecular Weight: 598.09
Toremifene Citrate Melting Point: 158-164 ºC
Toremifene Citrate Boiling Point: 535.1 ºC at 760 mmHg
Toremifene Citrate Density: 1.045g/cm3
Toremifene Citrate Refractive index: 1,416-1,418
Toremifene Citrate Appearance: White or almost white powder
Toremifene Citrate Drug Class: Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator
Toremifene Citrate Active Life: 5-7 days
Toremifene Citrate Use: An antiestrogen and antineoplastic. Nonsteroidal antiestrogen structurally similar to Tamoxifen.
Toremifene Citrate Specification:
|Toremifene Citrate Name||Toremifene Citrate|
|Toremifene Citrate CAS||89778-27-8|
|Toremifene Citrate MF||C32H36ClNO8|
|Toremifene Citrate MW||598.08|
|Toremifene Citrate Chemical Properties||White-to-Off-White Solid|
|Toremifene Citrate Melting Point||158-164 Centigrade|
|Toremifene Citrate Boiling Point||535.1 Centigrade at 760 mmHg|
|Toremifene Citrate Density||1.045g/cm3|
|Toremifene Citrate Refractive Index||1, 416-1, 418|
|Toremifene Citrate Standard||USP/BP|
|Toremifene Citrate MOQ||10g|
|Toremifene Citrate Usage||As an anticancer drug, it is suitable for the treatment of postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor positive / or unknown metastatic breast cancer.|
|NOTE: Toremifene citrate is interchangeable with tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex) while on cycle or in post-cycle therapy.|
Toremifene Citrate Description:
Toremifene Citrate (Fareston, Acapodene) is an oral selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) whichhelps oppose the actions of estrogen in the body. Chemically related to tamoxifen, toremifene is a
selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM). This agent binds competitively to estrogen receptors,
thereby interfering with estrogen activity. Toremifene also has intrinsic estrogenic properties, which are
manifested according to tissue type or species.
|Welcome inquiry, we will show you our service, quality/purity and safe/fast delivery.|
|Company||Hongxi International Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.|
|Contact Us||WhatsApp: +8617076975136 Email:email@example.com|
Toremifene Citrate Features:
* Toremifene citrate is used for the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women with estrogen-receptor positive or estrogen unknown (unsure if the cancer is estrogen responsive) tumors.
* Toremifene citrate is a non-steroidal triphenylethylene derivative, similar in structure and action to both Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) and Clomid (clomiphene citrate).
* Trenbolone does not aromatize, but it is a progestin. Further, the use of an aromatizing steroid with a compound like Trenbolone can increase the risk of gynecomastia in some men.
Toremifene Citrate for PCT:
As an anti-estrogen in many tissues, male bodybuilders and athletes may use toremifene citrate to counter some of the side effects associated with the use of aromatizable or estrogenic anabolic/androgenic steroids. This may include gynocomastia, body fat gain, and increased water retention
Anabolic steroid using bodybuilders and athletes for the most part reserve their Toremifene use and
Toremifene dosage for two primary uses: one purpose is for the purpose of mitigating, blocking, or
preventing gynecomastia, and the second purpose is for the recovery of endogenous Testosterone
production during PCT, following the end of an anabolic steroid cycle.
Toremifene Citrate for Breast Cancer Treatment:
Toremifene citrate is an oral selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) which helps oppose the actions of estrogen in the body. Licensed in the United States under the brand name Fareston, toremifene citrate is FDA-approved for use in advanced (metastatic)breast cancer. It is also being evaluated for prevention of prostate cancer under the brand name Acapodene. Used for Metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women. PO 60 mg once daily with or without food. Treatment is generally continued until disease progression is observed.
Toremifene Citrate for SERMs:
Toremifene is also agonistic to Estrogen receptors in other tissues in the body (within the liver in particular). This means that whileToremifene will act as an anti-estrogen in breast tissue and the hypothalamus, it will act as an Estrogen within the liver. This can have beneficial impacts especially during an anabolic steroid cycle, such as improving and shifting cholesterol levels into a more favorable range.
Toremifene Citrate PCT Dosage:
1) The recommended dosage for breast cancer treatment is one 60mg tablet administered once per day. During steroid treatment athletes and bodybuilders may use 30mg to 60mg per day
2) For use during post-cycle therapy users have anecdotally indicated that doses ranging between 60 and 120 mgs per day are average. Most users have reported when using Toremifene citrate for their post- cycle therapy they will administer the drug for a minimum of three weeks. A maximum length has not necessarily been established due to the few side effects associated with the compound. In this case, this compound can be run for as long as wanted with little to no concern being needed to be paid to potential side effects.
3) Female athletes occasionally use clomiphene citrate for the reduction of estrogenicity near the time of a bodybuilding contest. In some instances this may aid in increasing fat loss and muscularity, particularly in female trouble areas such as the hips and thighs. The drug, however, often produces very troubling side effects in pre-menopausal women, and is likewise not in very high demand among this group.
Toremifene Dosage During Anabolic Steroid Use:
* For gynecomastia purpose(either prevention, treatment, mitigation, or otherwise), the Toremifene dosage required during the use of aromatizable anabolic steroids for the prevention of gynecomastia is that of 30 – 60mg per day.
* For bodybuilding purposes, a dose of 40-60mgs per day seems to be a good starting point. If the user is trying to fight existing gynecomastia (bitch tits), they may choose to double the dose and add an aromatase inhibitor like Aromasin with it.
* For PCTpurposes, some users will kick-start with 100-120 mg/day and then lower to 40-60 mg/day for 4-6 weeks.
Toremifene Citrate COA:
|description||White or Almost White Crystalline Powder||white powder|
|Loss On Drying||1.0%max||0.28%|
|Organic Volatile Impurities||meets the requirement.||Conforms|
|Related Substances||meets the requirement.||Conforms|
|Residual Solvents||meets the requirement.||Conforms|
|Particle Size||100% ≤ 20 microns||Conforms|
Toremifene Citrate & IGF-1
IGF-1 is a very important anabolic hormone in the body, which helps bodybuilders grow more muscle. We know that nolvadex will somewhat negatively impact IGF-1 levels during use. However, fareston is thought to not effect IGF-1, so in this retrospect it is superior to nolvadex.
What is the Best AI (Aromatase Inhibitor) ?
There are several AI’s available on the market. Arimidex is probably the most common AI with Aromasin (Exemestane) gaining a lot of popularity in recent years. However, there are many who find Letrozole to be the most effective. In the end, many will simply need to try all three at different times to find which one works best for them. You will never need all three and even if you end up preferring Arimidex or Aromasin you will find Letrozole should still work for most anyone.
Antiestrogen Steroid Powder
|Tamoxifen Citrate||Anastrozole 5mg/ml|
|Clomifene citrate (Clomid)||Clomifene citrate (Clomid) 50mg/ml|
|Toremifene Citrate||Nolvadex 20mg/ml|
Tag:Tamoxifen citrate, Toremifene citrate,clomifene citrate clomid, arimidex anastrozole,Cutting Cycle Steroid, Progestogen Hormone
Contact Person: Bill