Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Fulvestrant||Purity:||99%+ USP/BP Grade|
|MOQ:||Powder 1KG||Shipping:||DHL, UPS, EMS, FEDEX, Post, ECommerce|
|Package:||25KG Secure/Discreet Shippment||Payment:||Bitcoin, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bank Transfer|
CAS 129453-61-8 Anti-cancer Fulvestrant Faslodex Fulvestrant Acetate Powder with Factory Price
Dear Customers, we also make USP standard Fulvestrant powder which is a little more expensive than enterprise standard Fulvestrant.
Fulvestrant Faslodex CAS129453-61-8
Fulvestrant Synonyms: Faslodex
Fulvestrant Chemical Name: (7a,17b)-7-[9-[(4,4,5,5,5-Pentafluoropentyl)sulfinyl]nonyl]estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17-diol
Fulvestrant Molecular Fomular:C32H47F5O3S
Fulvestrant Molecular Weight:606.77
Fulvestrant Density: 1.201 g/cm3
Fulvestrant Melting Point: 104-106°C
Fulvestrant Boiling Point: 674.8 °C at 760 mmHg
Fulvestrant Appearance: White powder
Fulvestrant Usage: Antineoplastic (hormonal)
|Fulvestrant Apperance||White powder|
|NOTE: Fulvestrant is FDA approved for the treatment of hormone receptor positive metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women with disease progression following anti estrogen therapy.|
(1) Many breast cancers are stimulated to grow by the female sex hormones oestrogen and progesterone. These breast cancers are called hormone sensitive or hormone receptor positive. Drugs that block the effects of these hormones can slow or stop the growth of the breast cancer cells. Fulvestrante stops oestrogen getting to the cancer cells by blocking oestrogen receptors and reducing the number of receptors the cancer cell has.
(2) Fulvestrant is a highly selective estrogen receptor antagonist. It exerts its action in the body not by targeting the production of estrogen, but by preventing it from exerting activity on the body. It does this bybinding available estrogen receptors in a competitive manner, making them unavailable for circulating estrogens. This mode of action is very similar to Nolvadex and Clomid, although unlike these two agent fulvestrant does not have mixed agonist/antagonist properties.
(3) Fulvestrant is a pure estrogen receptor antagonist. This agent also stands out as the first inject able estrogen antagonist to catch the attention of the athletic and bodybuilding world. Although not widely used here, when applied it may be effective drug for mitigating the side effects of excess estrogen caused by anabolic/androgenic steroid use such as gynecomastia, fat buildup, and increased water retention.
(4) Fulvestrante is a selective estrogen receptor down-regulator (SERD). Fulvestrante is indicated for the treatment of hormone receptor positive metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women with disease progression following anti-estrogen therapy. The dosing schedule for fulvestrante remains under investigation in an attempt to optimize its effectiveness.
(5) Many breast cancers are stimulated to grow by the female sex hormones oestrogen and progesterone. These breast cancers are called hormone sensitive or hormone receptor positive. Drugs that block the effects of these hormones can slow or stop the growth of the breast cancer cells. Fulvestrante stops oestrogen getting to the cancer cells by blocking oestrogen receptors and reducing the number of receptors the cancer cell has.
(6) The recommended dose is 250mg administered intramuscularly per month as a single 5ml injection or two 2.5ml injections. When used off label to mitigate the estrogenic side effects of anabolic/androgenic steroid use, male athletes and bodybuilders may find a similar dose as is used for medical reasons to be effective for their needs.
Fulvestrant/ Faslodex Benefits:
Fulvestrant is administered using intramuscular injections. Faslodex is liquid that is given once a month as an injection into a muscle Fulvestranthas poor oral bioavailability, it comes as a solution (liquid) in the buttockto be administeredvia intramuscular injection. Women usually get Faslodex as long as it is effectively treating the cancer.
Research has shown that Faslodex works as well as or better than Arimidex (chemical name: anastrozole), an aromatase inhibitor, in slowing or stopping the growth of metastatic (breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body), hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer in postmenopausal women after tamoxifen has stopped working.
Fulvestrant/ Faslodex Reference Dosage:
For the most part the full effects of the drug can be achieved using 250 milligrams per injection. Due to the active life of the compound these injections only have to be administered approximately once every four to five weeks. This is obviously a benefit when compared to the frequent dosing schedule that is required with aromatase inhibitors or selective estrogen receptor modulators.
At doses of 250 milligrams per month it has been shown that fulvestrant is just as effective as one milligram per day of anastrozole or 2.5 milligrams per day of letrozole at reducing estrogen in the body. It has also been demonstrated in clinical research that fulvestrant can be effective in the treatment of some estrogen-dependent breast cancers where tamoxifen citrate has failed. This should indicate the product is so powerful.
Fulvestrant/ Faslodex Quality Test Report(COA):
|Appearance||A white to off-white crystalline powder||White crystalline powder|
|Identification||The retention time of the major peak in the chromatogram of the assay preparation is same as that of the standard preparation obtained in the assay||Conform|
|Any Individual impurity||Not more than 0.10%||0.18%|
|Total impurities||Not more than 1.0%||0.44%|
|Ratio of isomers||Fulvestran A||50.0%-60.0%||51.70%|
Fulvestrant/ Faslodex & Breast Cancer:
Fulvestrant (trade name Faslodex) which was developed by AstraZeneca isan intramuscular injection drug, and it was approved for marketing by the US Food and Drug Administration in April 2002.Fulvestrantis a drug treatment of hormone receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women with disease progression following anti-estrogen therapy. Fulvestrant is used to treat hormone receptor positive breast cancer (breast cancer that depends on hormones such as estrogen to grow) in women who have experienced menopause (change of life; end of monthly menstrual periods) and whose breast cancer has worsened after they were treated with antiestrogen medications such as tamoxifen (Nolvadex). Fulvestrant is in a class of medications called estrogen receptor antagonists.
Pharmaceutical Raw Material Products:
|Adrafinil||to increases the brain neurotransmitter, hypocretin|
|Aniracetam||to improve learning and memory, increase perception, reduce anxiety and increase reflexes|
anti-amnesic, antidepressant,anticonvulsant, antipsychotic, anxiolytic, andmemory
|Centrophenoxine||shown to improve memory, have a mentally stimulating effect, and improve general cognition for elder patients|
|Coluracetam||potential use in prevention and treatment of ischemicretinopathy and retinaland optic nerve injury and a potential therapeutic drug for schizophrenia|
|IDRA-21||shown to be valuable in memory improvement, cognitive enhancement, stimulation, and reversing cognitive deficits|
|Modafinil||to improve ability to focus in duration and intensity, analytic capabilities, memory recall and rententio, mood and well-being.|
to offer many benefits in terms of improving memory, learning capacity, focus, and
|NSI-189||to stimulate neurogenesis of human hippocampal stem cells in vitro and in vivo|
highly effective at increasing attention span, memory, mental energy and cognitive
|PRL-8-53||to improve learning and memory|
as an ampakine because it gains its effectiveness through the increasing glycine
|Unifiram||to improve learning and memory, increase perception, reduce anxiety and increase reflexes|
|Vinpocetine||shown to be valuable in protecting heart, visual, and hearing functions, among other benefits|
Contact Person: Bill